Monday, December 17, 2007

Thailand - Ko Mak


This past week I traveled south to Trat province, spending a few nights on Ko Mak (island). I spent my time between the beach and the Internet (finishing arrangements for my new job in Korea).

I spent more on accommodation than usual. As it’s high season now, places are booked and prices are double what they are other times of the year. And I needed a place with Internet access. But still $20 a night for a bungalow on the beach is better than you’d ever get back home, right?


I’m at the airport in Vietnam (10-hour layover), about to board my flight to Seoul, South Korea. Tomorrow morning I'll be seeing my new office and apartment, and meeting my new employer and colleagues. Exciting!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're wearing "our" shirt!!! I knew you NEEDED it! You look great in that hammock. I wish I was wearing our shirt in a hammock on the beach right now! Smooches!!!
~jamie