Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Warm Fuzzies

Last night, during the course of a very long bus ride, I began thinking about all the people in this world who have touched my life. As I rolled through names, faces and shared experiences floated across my mind. No sooner than I'd think I'd reached the end, I'd recall a whole other group of individuals who hold a special place in my heart (for instance, my teachers K-uni and beyond, my college acappella group, Brenda and the senior ladies in her weaving class...). The list went on and on! It was so beautiful that I had to make an effort, more than once, to keep my smile non-vocal. (My fellow bus passengers were sleeping.)

There is no possible way for me to write all your names here. But you know you're on my list. And I want to tell you that I feel so blessed that you are.

Thank you!

No comments: